compatible devices
214

HUTV is one of the most stable, reliable IPTV services in the USA and Canada, you can install it on your Android devices that can access to downloader or browser, including many kinds of Android TV boxes, Android tablets, mobiles. All you need to do is install the HUTV apk on your device, then enter your user name and password, then you’re free to watch tons of TV shows, sports streaming, movies, adult content.

Android TV Boxes

Android TV box is getting ever popular, it’s a TV box that running Android system, similar to your smartphone, tablet, and other devices. When connected to your TV, it becomes a fully Android device can do anything that Android device does, you can install all kinds of apps on the store and enjoy all features. It’s also most people’s choice to use IPTV service concluding HUTV, it’s will also make the most of the HUTV. But some of them might block download function, you need to jailbreak it and get access to the downloader.

Here are a few popular Android TV boxes that can use HUTV service

• Fire TV Stick
  • Xiaomi Mi Box
  • NVIDIA Shield TV
  • SuperBox

With these boxes, you need to go to 32128.cc via downloader/browser, then install the HUTV apk. After that, enter your username and password, you’re ready to go!

Mobile Phone

Nowadays the mobile phone is absolutely essential equipment for daily life, it’s also a popular alternative to enjoying HUTV. The biggest pro to use HUTV on Android mobile phone is you can watch for any time, anywhere. But you have to remember that only the Android system smartphone can compatible with HUTV, like HUAWEI, SAMSUNG, XIAOMI, ONE PLUS, etc. Your iPhone and blackberry are not compatible as for now.

Android Mobiles

It will also be easier to install HUTV on your Android smartphone, just go to 32128.cc from a browser, install the HUTV app like any other apps you’ve installed. The streaming will consume a lot of data traffic, if you care about your monthly data traffic bill, be sure to turn on WiFi while watching.

Tablet, and others

An Android tablet is a touch-screen, mobile device that runs some version of the Android operating system on it. And it’s not a smartphone, though with the right software and hardware you might be able to make calls over Wi-Fi networks using one. It’s also an excellent choice to use HUTV. Easy to carry, easy to operate with decent screen compared to the mobile.

Android Tablets

To install HUTV on your Android tablets, just like the Android smartphone, go to 32128.cc via a browser and you can download the HUTV app. Although Android tablets are not popular enough as the iPad, it gains more attention due to lower price and versatile ability in nearly future.

There are so many Android devices out there for you can explore to enjoy HUTV service, it’s all up to your requirement. All you need to do right now is just chat with online service to start a 3-days free trial!

14 comments

1. May 25, 2020 at 10:04 am
    Rajyesh

Have installed hutv app in my fire stick but unable to logon as I didn’t have any account.pl tell me how to register as I am not finding the page or pl send me the user name and password…

• June 12, 2020 at 6:56 am
      akeness

Sorry for the late reply, trial account has been sent to your email

2. May 26, 2020 at 7:42 pm
    Steven McDonald

I have installed the app now how do I get the free trial username and password

• June 12, 2020 at 6:52 am
      akeness

Sent by email

3. June 7, 2020 at 10:54 am
    al fujara

tryed numerous times to get site to open up but FAILED! should make it easier for handicapped, like me!!!

• June 12, 2020 at 6:50 am
      akeness

You need to go to 32128.cc via your Android device’s browser/downloader

4. June 8, 2020 at 1:27 am
    Richard Morris

I have changed devices (Fire Cube) on my new account. When I try to login I get a “Devices information is abnormal” (212) message. How do I correct this?

• June 12, 2020 at 6:52 am
      akeness

Trial can be only used on the first device when logged in. For subscription account, you need to untie the codes from settings, then re-logging on the new device

5. June 9, 2020 at 11:38 am
    al fujara

I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET 3 DAY TRIAL OFFER BUT WERE UNSUCCESSFUL!

• June 12, 2020 at 6:48 am
      akeness

Alright, trial has been sent through email, pls check

6. June 11, 2020 at 11:44 pm
    John Gourley

I have been trying for over a month to do the free trial. When I try to download the HUTV app I always get the same message….”downloading no available at this time”…..that has been happening for WELL over one month. Rather difficult to try it out if I can’t even download the app?

• June 12, 2020 at 6:47 am
      akeness

What device you’re using? Perhaps you can try another android device

7. August 27, 2020 at 10:46 pm
    Steve Brown

Please following email stephmo159@gmail,com I am a customer and currently for the first time in 5 months am not able to login to login to my account, I thing the email I used at the time was yumyum22856@sbcglobal,net I cannot remember my password either sorry to be a bother but I want my HUTV

• September 2, 2020 at 5:54 am
      akeness

Well, do you remember which site did you order the subscription?